Our program was recognized and supported by:
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development for the implementation of programs within the educational system since 2013
- National Commission for UNESCO for the Protection of Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Standing Conference of Towns and Municipalities of Serbia through the Memorandum of Understanding and
- Team for Social Inclusion and Poverty Reduction of the Republic of Serbia (SIPRU) for further expansion of the program in Serbia
- Numerous domestic and international organizations and institutions through partnerships on projects, among which are: the Ministry of Culture and Information of the Republic of Serbia, the Governments of the Republic of Serbia and Switzerland through the European PROGRES program, the EU Delegation in Serbia, UNHCR, UNICEF, the Government of Australia through the Direct Aid program, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of US affairs, the Central European Initiative and others.
The most important performances:
- With the Sistema Europe orchestra in the most important European concert halls such as: “Teatro alla Scala” theater “Arcinboldi” (Milan, 2015), Odeon Atticus (Athens, 2017), Birmingham and London Symphony Halls (2018), National Auditorium in Madrid (2022)
- Civil society forum in Vienna in 2017 with regional partners
- Large annual concerts of participants from all over Serbia at Kolarac hall in 2017. and 2021.
- Concerts in Srebrenica and Zagreb (Vatroslav Lisinski) with partners from BiH and Croatia under the baton of maestro Gerald Wirth ( Vienna Boys Choir) in 2018
- Gala concert on the occasion of Europe Day in Kombank Hall in 2019.
- Performances at European festivals “Imaginarius” (Portugal), “Senza Filli” (Italia) and the Festival of Street Musicians (Novi Sad) (2018, 2019, 2020)
Did you know…
- That we are a member of the global El Sistema global network and the Sistema Europe association, as well as Network of Organizations for Children of Serbia (MODS).
- That in the report of the Structured Dialogue “Voices of Culture” between the cultural sector, European Union and the European Commission on the topic “Culture and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)” in which Sistema Europe association participated, states that the programs of El Sistema, in addition to the influence on SDGs such as: a world without poverty (1), quality education (4), gender equality (5), dignified work and economic growth, reduction of inequality (10) have unique capacity to support and goal 11 – sustainable cities and communities.
- That the study on the effects of the program in Serbia by the Center for Education Policies indicates an increase in musical and social skills, self-esteem, feelings of benefit and acceptance of ours participants by over 92%